Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Masterworks!

I've always wanted to get into Marvel comics but had no idea where to start. Also I thought I didn't want yet another thing that I want to collect. But I figure that since my constant preorders from Amiami are almost over and there are not many toys that I want at the moment, I might as well get some comics for the time being. Although I am a fan of Marvel characters, I don't know anything about their history and what each character DID. That's the primary reason why I want to get into comics. So as suggested by Super Duper Toy Box, I ordered my first comic books on the weekend and they just arrived today! He recommended starting with the Essentials or the Masterworks, although the Essentials are cheap, I just don't like black and white comics haha. So I decided to go with Masterworks with my two favourite teams: the Avengers and Fantastic Four.

These are the first volumes of each series. Can't wait to read them!
DSC_2745

2 comments:

  1. i'm having a fun time with that first Avengers- BTW Fantastic Four Essentials Vol. 3 RoCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you for the recommendation! I already read the first book in the Avengers volume and it was interesting! I learned a lot of stuff I didn't know about already haha! Although I have to say some parts are quite cheesy, but I understand they are from quite some time ago. I can't wait to read more and probably order my next volumes this weekend hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete