Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Final TFA Haul

I have finally acquired a Transformers Animated Arcee WOOHOO! Got this from a local Transformers collector for a bit above retail but totally worth it since these are impossible to find now.

Also picked up this King Hulk from the same guy, I've been wanting this figure for a while after watching Hulk vs. Thor. I love that scene where Hulk was fighting Beta Ray Bill so much that I bought Beta Ray Bill right after at the comic store, but I was not able to find this version of King Hulk. I have the Planet Hulk from the Annihilus series which I think is suppose to be the same character, but that one is just not screen accurate at all. I wanted this Fin Fang Foom one but most of them were way more expensive than I'd like to pay for it. I even saw one in my Hong Kong trip selling for $280 HKD for a MOSC one (which is around $40 CDN). I got this one for a pretty good price so I am happy, and now I will be able to recreate that battle scene haha!

DSC_2805

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on finally getting Arcee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She has already joined the ranks of the Autobots in my display! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Hulk!I'm very close to starting up a Transformers collection,very close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. I have not gotten my Arcee yet...don't think I can ever get one of it now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep a lookout for you if you still want one, just let me know the price you are willing to pay. I see them pop up locally from time to time, but they get sold FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's just continue this through email.

    ReplyDelete