Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Masterworks

Woooooooohooooo! Received my SDCC 2011 Exclusive Sentinel today! This is the exclusive I want the most from this year's SDCC. As I am a big fan of cool packaging I will be keeping this one MIB. I will be getting a retail one for display. I hope the rumor of the SDCC colors being release in retail later on is true because I really want one with these colors on display.

One thing that sort of sucks is the batteries are dead in this thing so he doesn't talk. But I guess since I am leaving him MIB, the batteries will die sooner or later.

Even the art on the packaging looks amazing...
DSC_2740

And this is what it's all about...the massive packaging! For some reason this huge packaging really appealed to me and I knew I had to have it when I saw it. I actually wanted the SDCc Galactus last year when I saw it too, but I couldn't afford it at that time. I am glad I was able to get this exclusive this year though. I wonder who Hasbro is going to do for their next Masterworks?
DSC_2743

5 comments:

  1. Tis' huge! And i dig the fact its actually carded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this should be a very great figure to a Marvel Comic fan :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to bust mine out- had him in my closet for weeks! I really love the colors on the SDCC exclusive, but I didn't want to miss out on him entirely, so i bought the other on sight! Also: if you leave batteries unused in that toy too long, it can make a mess in the battery compartment & destroy the toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-Duper: Ya that's one thing I am worried about. I am thinking of cutting up the card in the back where I can take out the batteries and then just tape the card back on after. But I really don't want to screw with the packaging if I don't have to.

    desmond: Hell ya!! Massive AND carded, what's not to like? Hahahaha

    jboypacman: Ya the card is the thing that attracted me to this toy. I am a sucker for cool packaging haha!

    ReplyDelete