Friday, September 9, 2011

Amiami haul of August

This came a bit late because figma Miku got delayed until the beginning of September. But good thing while Miku got delayed, the two figures from the Doraemon series just came out in time so I was able to get them along with my order.

I got the MG Mask Rider 1 when I missed out on the SHFiguarts version of it because it was selling out so fast, I just want to secure this character in any form because he was the first Kamen Rider I ever watched when I was like 5 years old. After that I basically was on Amiami waiting for their restock everyday for 2 weeks before I was able to get the SHFiguarts one! And since I am a big fan of Kamen Rider OOO, I grabbed the Shauta combo too when they were in stock, I am still thinking about if I should get all the forms though.

And lastly I grabbed another box of the Moji Bakerus because I love these things haha, they are the Kanji character-to-animal transforming candy toys that I got a box of a while back. This one is actually the rerelease of their first set.

DSC_2747

Oh ya! Almost forgot my figma Miku Append version...that face is just so sexy...LOL
DSC_2750

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see some reviews and more pictures of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 items you have I wanted and one I gotten. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LEon: I am guessing it's the Doraemon pair? And you got the SHF Rider 1 already haha.

    @jboypacman: I am starting to have a lot of backlog of unopened toys already so these are just being added to the stack of them haha. I will try to open and review my Death Note figures this weekend since I just finished the manga haha

    ReplyDelete