Friday, June 26, 2009

Repaint: ROTF Soundwave (Part 3)


The primary painting part is pretty much done, just got the little details left on the legs. Now I am just going back over the parts and checking if there are any unpainted or uneven spot to fix up. Next week I will spray all the parts with a few layers of overcoat to protect the paint and then it will be assembled.

Yesterday I grabbed a Skids, he's going to be my next repaint project.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend, my family and I are off to a cottage that we rent and visit every year. My whole family is into fishing except for me, I am just going to enjoy the sun, take some pictures, and read some books.


I just love watching the sun over the lake. Hope we get some clear skies over the weekend so I can look up at the pretty stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment