Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Haul

Today was a nice day, we had a holiday lunch at a fancy golf club at work and then we got the beautiful and warm afternoon off. Of course, right after I got off I went hunting! And here are my catches of the day.

Prime stuff haves just arrived recently and there's a sale going on right now. Unfortunately, most of them are gone except for several BB. And we actually just got this wave of generations here in Canada, sucks that I paid a premium for Warpth and Kup at the toy show, now they are half the price I paid for them. Good I passed on Wheeljack and Thundercracker at the show.
DSC_3183

8 comments:

  1. Very nice and i have not even seen those new TFs yet in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the Prime stuff? I think for once us Canadians actually got something first! lol I am still hoping I can find Arcee and Starscream before the sale ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro I got 2 of the 3 you got as cheap as 10 bulks over here and it was not black Friday. I love the BB too but I will wait for sale for that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW i remember having the original Thundercracker as a kid!I gotta see that one transformed!Nice haul Jcee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Leon: Ya I forgot to mention, but these were all $10 each only too. I hope I can find Arcee and Starscream for $10 too! Too bad we don't have the Prime Voyagers yet!

    @actionfig: Okay, will take some pics of him just for you. Although I won't be opening them until I get another Transformers shelf as the two I have now are packed already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prime must be TF latest series cos I have yet to see this at my departmental stores.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting and really well written! Most blogs on the web are not that simple and good like this one.

    ReplyDelete