Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beast Wars!

Just received this Beast Wars Boxset in the mail, preordered it on Monday and received it today already! Even though I am such a big Beast Wars fan, I didn't actually watched all the episodes of it before. I watched the show when I was a kid and sometimes I would catch it and sometimes I wouldn't. I actually only caught on during the period when they had turned into their Transmetal forms which is why my toy collection mainly consists of Transmetals. But maybe after watching the whole series I will be on the hunt for the original beasts again? I hope not haha!

DSC_3120DSC_3121

5 comments:

  1. WOW!20 HRS. approx. run time.That's pretty cool man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeesss it's gona be a busy week while I finally get to learn the whole story...can't wait! Starting on episode 1 right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look exclusive. Nice packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's exclusive, it has been released in US for a while already, but the company that makes these did not sell them to Canada for legal reasons I am assuming, until Nov. 1 a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete