Friday, March 27, 2009

Street Fighter haul

After reading phantomzone's review of the NECA Ryu figure on Open The Toy, I went to the comic store looking for these figures. Currently, there are Ryu, Ken, and C. Viper in the series, I was hoping to pick up either Ryu or Ken. But the store was sold out of Ryu and Ken, they only had C. Viper, which I wasn't interested in since I don't know anything about the character. However, they did have some SOTA SF figures. There were Guile, Adon, Gen, and Sodom, I ended up getting Guile since he is my dad's favourite SF character.

It is a pretty cool figure, sculpt looks nice. Comes with alternate head, 2 right and 1 left hand (one with his comb), and the sonic boom thingies.

More pics coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Your dad likes SF? That's pretty impressive. Have you try vs your dad in SF duel? Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya he is a gamer too. But we currently don't have any consoles for SF, but hopefully we will have a PS3 in the near future haha

    ReplyDelete