Friday, October 21, 2011

Transformers Prime Coming to Canada Soon!

I've been absent for a few days since the graphics card in my computer died. I had a Nvidia 9800GT for several years and it has served me well. I figured since I need a new card anyways I should get a nice upgrade. So now I am running a Sapphire 6950 Toxic edition, I definitely see the improvements in my gaming, well worth the upgrade!

First thing I did when I got my computer back was check the Transformers forum! Then I found out that the Transformers Prime toys are going to be coming to Canada in a few weeks. The first wave include deluxe Starscream, Bee, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Zombie Cliffjumper, and Vehicon plus voyager Optimus and Bulkhead in addition to the deluxe Optimus + deluxe Megatron + Raf/Jack/Miko set. I think I am going to be getting all of them except for the 2-pack of Optimus and Megatron. The voyager Optimus is much better than the deluxe version anyways. And I am pretty sure they will have a voyager Megatron sometimes down the line...I don't really care for the human figures in the set either.

Anyone else looking forward to the Transformers Prime toys?

No comments:

Post a Comment