Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Old Friend



I've recently took my violin out of storage, it has been about 7 or 8 years since I have touched it. Picking it up and playing a few notes brings back a lot of memories. Now that I think of it, I somewhat regret stopping my violin lessons. I wish to resume, either through self-learning (we'll see how that goes) or lessons again after school ends. I've learn it for 4 years before I stopped, I just need some time to practice and remember how to play it, I think.

On another note, does anyone play the guitar? Is it hard to self-learn? I was thinking of picking up this instrument sometime in the future as well.

2 comments:

  1. I play guitar. Much of a self taught. Not a Guitar Hero type. It's not that difficult but need lot of practice and you can join in with some guitarist who would teach you a tips or two. If you can devote 2 hours everyday to play some scores you could master it in now time. You need to be good in catching tunes and rhythm tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leon, when I dwerve into it, I will for sure be asking you for some tips! haha

    ReplyDelete