Monday, March 29, 2010

Marvel Select: The Incredible Hulk


I finally got this figure! Had always seen it on the shelf at the comic store before, but always thought it was a statue which I am not interested in. Until I saw the mini review by Shinfellfromthesky, then I knew I had to get it! Went back to the comic store and he was gone! Went back several times but never saw him again!

I decided to check out the comic store today since I was so stressed out from writing the thesis final report over the weekend (which btw cost me $90 to print!?!?). I haven't been to this comic store for close to a year due to the amount of work these two terms! By the way, the store is called Silver Snail, it is probably the best comic store in Toronto, I highly recommend everyone to check it out if you are ever in the area. The store has two levels packed full of figures! It is just awesome to check out. The prices are a little high for some of the stuff you can buy at places like Walmart or TRU, but it is a comic store after all. Anyways, same with every other time I have been there, the feeling is just awesome! It sort of reminds me of toy stores in Hong Kong where the shelves are packed rim to rim full of toys. I walked to the Marvel section and there he was! There was also the red hulk version which cost $10 more, but I will probably go back and pick that up sometime soon. The figure costs $20, which is probably the cheapest you can get it locally. It is the same price online, but then you gotta pay shipping on top, so at this price it was hard to pass up. Looks like I've finally dwelve into this line after wanting to for a long time. There are many other figures in this line that I would love to pick up as well.

4 comments:

  1. This is a huge action figure. Very detailed and you can feel the weight if you are holding it and worth the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! This is a figure worthy of HULK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Ya this figure is definitely hefty! Well worth the price! My movie hulk and grey hulk looks tiny compared to him! Now I want to get the red hulk too lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice hulk figure. a fren of mine bought him as well

    ReplyDelete