Sunday, March 14, 2010

Long week

I haven't had time for any updates because I've been working day and night on my thesis. I've been waking up at 5am to get to school around 6:30am and coming home around 11pm-1am this whole week. The final report is due on the 26th of this month, so I am running real short on time, not to mention the other four papers that I have yet to get started on thats due within the next two weeks. On a side note, the Tim Hortons "Roll-up-the-rim" contest have just recently started, and I must have had at least 2 XL a day through the passed week and I have yet to even win a free donut or anything! Talk about bad luck!

Also, I have several things that I got over the past few weeks that I have yet to blog about. Got these stuff last night while I was buying a couple things for my thesis. The extra Ejector is for a friend of mine that have helped me a lot in one of my courses. I think he is only missing Ejector in his ROTF collection haha. A cool HW Lambo and a cheap set of headphones to replace the worn out ones for my Ipod.


Another thing that I have recently bought is a compact camera. It is a Panasonic FX10 from a few years back. I just wanted to have a small camera that I could carry with me all the time and this fits the bill at the moment. Will blog more on this later.

Here's a shot of the view from my lab, quite a nice view huh?


And here's a shot I just took when I got back from school today, was the only car in the whole parking lot!

2 comments: