Monday, December 26, 2011

Transformers Cybertron Wing Saber

I got this guy along with the Cybertron Optimus Prime. The seller was selling them as a set. The price was what I was willing to pay for the Prime alone so I got him along before they get sold.

This is Wing Saber in his jet mode.
DSC_3850

And his bot mode...nothing special...but
DSC_3918

The coolest feature about this toy is that he can combine with Optimus to replace his other "Power pack" to form "Sonic Wing Mode"...this is SUPER WICKED!
DSC_3919

So which one do you like more? The original Super Robot Mode or the Sonic Wing mode? It's a close match between the two, but I'd have to go with the original one since that's the one I've always wanted. But this mode looks amazingly cool too...now I want yet ANOTHER one to display in the 2 modes...LOL!
DSC_3854

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I rather like this one JC he has a very "throwback" feel to him i like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I prefer the original super mode over the sonic wing mode...but somehow, I'd feel my Optimus Prime is missing something if I don't buy both or the combo set.

    ReplyDelete