Monday, December 19, 2011

Preorder from Toysrus

Received my pre-order from Toysrus today containing my Prime Voyagers! It was my first time ordering from Toysrus and it was surprisingly fast. I got the extra Bulkhead to bump the total to over $100 to get free shipping. I figured with free shipping, it would be a while before I received it. But I received the tracking on Friday last week and got the package today! It was shipped via Express mail even with free shipping!

One set is for a friend of mine, and the other set is for me. The extra Bulkhead is just to get free shipping. I am thinking if I should keep it or just sell it off. But I've finally got the whole set of First Edition Prime figures: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead, Cliffjumper, and Starscream. In addition, I also got and assembled my third and last TF shelf yesterday. I am still deciding on how to display them since I have several more TF's coming in the mail and I have to save room for "future additions".

I am looking forward to the TF's coming from the Classics line, Prime line, and the Fall for Cybertron line.

DSC_3846

1 comment: