Saturday, September 26, 2009

Transformers Universe: Vector Prime (Part 1)

I am not too familiar with the background behind Vector Prime, but I do like the mold. And for $10, why not? However, I am not too fond of the colors of this repaint. The Cybertron Vector Prime and the Cybertron Galaxy Force Vector Prime have way better colors than this one. I have also read on forums that the Cyberkey included in this Universe version doesn't do anything (no lights and sound). I've never really like sound gimmicks, but I do like the lights.

I am not sure if I mentioned this before, but the packaging looks superb! Normally we'd just get the generic packaging with no character info on the back and no character art on the front and side of the box. Maybe it's because this one is a 25 anniversary item.

More pictures coming soon!


Look at the specs on this guy! He's very powerful indeed!

2 comments:

  1. vector prime look like a spaceship of starwars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha now that you mention it, he does indeed! Maybe that's what drew me to him, I really liked his spaceship mode for some reason haha.

    ReplyDelete