Saturday, July 30, 2011

Transformers Animated Autobots Display

Finally open my Takara Tomy Animated Ratchet + Lockdown set tonight, grabbed Ratchet and left Lockdown for later. I didn't even bother transforming him into vehicle mode because I just want to see the completed main Autobot team on my display shelf.

Finally...I have completed my Animated collection after 3 years. I lucked out when a local collector basically sold his Animated collection so I was able to pick up a lot of them that were now impossible to find. So here I present to you...the main Autobots team!
DSC_2448

As for the reason for the lack of reviews lately, it is frankly because I've ran out of display room once again! I actually went to IKEA several weeks ago looking to pick up several more of their DETOLF glass cabinets, but they were out of stock. I found out after reading on some toy collectors forums that the DETOLF cabinets were recalled due to some defect and they won't be available until the end of August. So hopefully I will be able to pick up some more display cases soon and open all these toys that are just waiting and calling to me now.

3 comments: