Sunday, January 9, 2011

Transformers haul!

Just a few more and I will finally be done with my TFA collection! TFA toys have faded from our big chain stores, so I am only able to find them in the normally overpriced specialty stores. But since it's after Xmas, these are going on "sale" which made them close to the original retail prices which is acceptable since I won't be able to find them anywhere else.

I seriously think something's wrong with my camera, the pics are coming out really blurry.
P1010731

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky to still find them in stores at your end. From my end, retail official no more for Transformers Animated from hasbro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are not available in chain stores like Walmart and Toysrus anymore, I got these at one of those overpriced specialty stores that just so happen to have these on "sale" for retail prices lol! I am just glad I was able to grab these guys though.

    ReplyDelete