Friday, December 11, 2009

1 out of 5

Finished my first exam today! Went great! Last night was brutal though since like always, I waited until the last minute before I got started on my aid sheet. Since there is so much information and equations in some of our courses, we are given a blank yellow piece of paper where we can basically write whatever we want that will help us in the exam. I though it would take around 2 hours to do, but it took me 3 hours just to complete one side (@ 3am lol), I ended up scanning one of my previous aid sheet that I used for a test and printing it on the other side. However, although there are a lot of information on this aid sheet, it took forever to find what I was looking for!

And this is only one side of it!


On the bright side of things, I think my new toy from Hobby Link Japan should be arriving on Monday or so! I just checked the tracking and it just arrived to customs a few hours ago. Pretty fast since it was sent on the 9th!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Thank god I am done with my studies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cheat sheets always turned out to be useless... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I overdid it on this one, it was helpful, but I also wasted a lot of time on finding the stuff lol

    ReplyDelete