Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fishies!

I am sitting here waiting for family and friends to arrive for the party, so I decided to try and snap some pictures of my dad's salt water tank. Spent about an hour snapping away with over 100 shots and only a few came out alright. I learned a lot just from doing this exercise today though so I'll try again later. These are not all the fishes that are in the tank, some are so sneaky and just seems to know that I want a picture of it so it is always hiding!

I like this shot even though it's a little out of focus, the color and tone just seems right.
ANI_2982

Here's one with better focus, you can really see the intricate pattern on its scales.
ANI_3048

This little orange clownfish is my favourite...
ANI_3038

Because it loves to snuggle with this coral reef, it's so funny!
ANI_2970

And here's Nemo.
ANI_2997

And this pair here.
ANI_3022

5 comments:

  1. You using tripod for these great shots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some were with manual focus lens, so I used a tripod for those. Some I used autofocus fast lens, so handheld was fine.

      Delete