Sunday, May 27, 2012

Figuarts day

I finally had the time to open the rest of the Figuarts that I've been collecting for a while. I really enjoy opening these figures and then messing around with them for a while, then snapping some shots of them. It's really a nice way to relax on a Sunday.

Kamen Rider Dark Kiva
Dark Kiva

Kamen Rider IXA
IXA

Masked Rider 2
Masked Rider 2

Kamen Rider Den-O Strike Form
Den-O Strike Form

Kamen Rider Diend
Diend

Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form
Kuuga Ultimate Form

4 comments:

  1. My favourite Den-O masked rider :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't watched the Den-O series directly, but he's so popular that he's in almost every Kamen Rider movie!
      The Strike form looks really cool!

      Delete
  2. These are just beautiful figures and i personally like V3 myself because i actually watched the whole tv series on bootleg at one point and owned the Playstation 1 import game of it as well long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow V3 is from waaay back huh? I didn't watch V3, but his figure is coming out next month and I have him on preorder too haha!

      Delete