Friday, February 3, 2012

Beast Wars Scorponok

So as D guessed from the previous post, the figure is Beast Wars Scorponok. His character is basically the same as Lugnut in Transformers Animated, he is the loyal servant to Lord Megatron. I've been hunting for this figure for a while, but most of them that I've seen were over $100. I lucked out on this one since the seller had posted this for a while, but it was buried by all the new posts. One of the cool features onf this figure is his bee drone, which was also featured in the show (check out previous post to see a better picture of the bee drone).

Beast Wars Scorponoks

5 comments:

  1. creepy looking figure but cool so congrats on him JC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he does look quite weird, almost like a vampire mixed with a scorpion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! I love that guy on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what kind of photography gear do you use to take your pics? Do you use a flash/or have light boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi D, I don't really have any elaborate setup for these pictures. As you can see in most of my pictures, the figure is just placed on my green computer table and the shot is taken with my basement as the background. Granted, I do use a tripod so I can use the lowest iso and just use a longer shutter speed, most of these pictures have a 1-2 second shutter speeds. As for lighting, most of the pictures have just my regular ceiling lights and computer light. Sometimes I like to use an external flash or a torch to highlight the details, it really depends on the subject. I use a Nikon D7000 with a 35 and 50 primes, but recently I've been using an old 35-105 on its 35 macro end.

    ReplyDelete