Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy (Part 1)

I received this guy in the mail today, all the way from Korea. He's a figure that I've fallen in love with after getting back into hunting for Beast Wars toys. He is from the Beast Wars Neo series, a Japanese-only series which I have no idea about. I only knew about this character in the Beast Wars comics I got. As for the toy, I've been on the look out for one locally, but have never seen one for a price that I was willing to pay. One day I was on Ebay and saw this toy on sale in new but with no box from Korea, so I jumped on it. The figure came in mint condition and was still in the factory plastic shrink wrap. He is one amazing toy, here is his mammoth beast mode. I will show you guys his robot mode tomorrow.

Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy

1 comment: