Monday, October 18, 2010

Internet AT LAST!!!

I have been without internet since the last post! I was at my uncle's place on the first day so I had access, but the place we rented didn't have internet!!! I can say this is the longest time I've survived without it LOL! Now I am at my uncle's place for the night so I need to catch up haha!

I've done a lot in these 2 weeks though. Checked out all the big toy hunting places in Mong Kok, Yau Ma Day, and Shum Shui Po. I spent several hours checking out one building with 4 floors of toy stores beside Fa Yuen street. I even went back several times and each time I see a store that didn't open the previous time! There are just so much toys there it was overwhelming! Other than toys, I visited all my relatives and went back to my childhood neighborhoods. Although there have been a lot of changes, it still brought back many memories. Also ate (TOO MUCH) good food, that didn't end well after week of splurging LOL.

I went to Yau Ma Dai once, but didn't get a lot of time to check out everything in "In's Point" since most shops weren't even open when I got there. I did check out Sino Centre and CTMA. Going to go back tomorrow to check out the place more thoroughly haha. Don't have much time left since I'll be leaving for a Malaysia + Singapore trip on Thursday. Too bad I will only be staying in Singapore for a day or I'd love to meet up with some fellow bloggers and go toy hunting hahaha! Next time next time!!

Haulage!!! Already bought more stuff though...hahahaha
P1010434

2 comments: