Friday, July 9, 2010

Who would you bring?

I am going to leave in a few hours to go to a cottage for the weekend with the family. We have been going to this same cottage for many years. It is quite nice to be away from the city and technology for a few days, but symptoms of withdrawal starts showing up after a day or two haha! The family is into fishing, but I just like to relax beside the lake. There's not a lot to take pictures of since I've been there so many times already. This time I am going to bring a toy with me for some pictures.

So the question is, if you are going on vacation and you can only bring one figure with you, who would it be?


Check back here next week for the pictures!

6 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a classic Stormtrooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also bring some Transformer animated toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always bring my lucky 6" wolverine when i travel. ;-)P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good question! I thought of bringing a My Little Pony but the brushable mane and tail might get too messy despite bringing a comb along. ROTF BB might be too fragile to travel. Perhaps a cute little pony soft toy will do for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I failed, it was too windy to take pictures with the figures without risking them to fall in the lake lol. Should have brought some sticky tack, now I know for next time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mario was right though, I brought my classic Stormtrooper haha!

    ReplyDelete