Sunday, May 17, 2015

Summer time pick ups

Hi guys! I am still alive...barely...but hanging on! It's been two months since my last post because school has been extremely hectic for me with exams and projects piling on at the end of March up until end of April. And right when I was finished with the Winter term of classes, I went straight to summer school which had me in class everyday from 9am to 3pm for the last two weeks, I will be wrapping up classes this week, but will still have several more projects, assignments, and lab reports to hand in before I am DONE and finally starting my summer break!

Anyways, this past week has been a really busy week for me since I caught the cold and was still going to these intensive classes everyday. On Friday afternoon, after class I decided to check out a comic store that I haven't been to for years (pretty much since I graduated). I end up grabbing the new Marvel Select Avengers Attack on Ultron Hulk. He is one big figure! The details are really good and the articulation is not bad too. I think he is totally worth the $30 I paid for it. The screen accuracy is very good as well for a $30 toy. I saw the Marvel Legends one there too for the same price, but he is tiny compared to this guy!

And since I've been waking up at 6:30am to get to class (I have to take a 7:30am train to get there on time), I woke up early today and went to a flea market with my family. I haven't been here for probably a year or two. There was a stand with just a pile of loose toys on the table for people to dig through. So I went treasure hunting, it was quite fun to dig through random toys to see what I'd find haha, I end up getting a little Transformers Bulkhead figurine and this translucent yellow figurine (anyone know what this is? I am thinking it's some random knockoff figure?)

Update: I found out the yellow figurine is General Shifter from Power Rangers made by BVS. Haha I am surprised it is from Power Rangers, which is pretty cool.

ANI_3379

ANI_3381

ANI_3380

2 comments:

  1. The translucent figure should be General Lu Bu of 'Romance of Three Kingdoms'. The weapon a Lunar Crescent Spear.

    ReplyDelete