Monday, February 18, 2013

Gaming distraction

I recently picked up Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for PS3 and I've been glued to it whenever I have free time now. I got the game because I heard Studio Ghibli was majorly involved in the making of this game and since I am a big fan of them I decided to check it out. To keep it short, I am not disappointed. I really recommend any fans of Studio Ghibli to check this game out!

So ya even though I have gotten a bunch of new toys in the mail already (including MP-13). I haven't had time to mess with them yet because of this game haha. I probably won't be around until I finish the game because the story is sooo good that I just want to keep playing.

Anyways that's it for what's going on with me lately haha!

2 comments:

  1. I am playing that game now too. Taking my time to train my familiar. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must tell my buddy Chad about this game as he is a huge fan of Studio Ghibli(He just ordered there "Memories" Laser Disc set from Japan).

    ReplyDelete