Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lightbox Snaps

Putting back together my lightbox was the best thing I did this weekend. I am normally not a huge fan of white background pictures because everybody does them and they are boring. But after taking several shots and playing around with them in post, I have to agree that they do an excellent job at isolating the subject to make them stand out.

I took some shots of some new and old figures I have and I just love the results.
I will be doing a lot more of these soon!

Revoltech Elric Brothers
Revoltech Elric Brothers (Full Metal Alchemist)

Takara Transformers Prime Terrorcon Cliffjumper
Takara Terrorcon Cliffjumper

Kamen Rider OOO Latorartar Combo + Transformers Classics 2.0 Cheetor
SHFiguarts Kamen Rider OOO Latorartar + Transformers Classics 2.0 Cheetor

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's easy to make! I got foam core boards from an Arts and Crafts store for $1 each (20" x 30" x 3/16") and it only took 4 of them to make this box. For lights, you can just use white bulbs, one bouncing off of each side should do. It's really that easy!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm i might have to try this out thanks JC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent match and I like the white background..

    ReplyDelete