Friday, April 22, 2016

Transformers Animated Collection - Completed...again?

I am pretty sure I posted a complete picture of my Transformers Animated collection several times already, but it never is complete because there are always those elusive figures that are just sooo hard to find. I think I started this collection around 2009. It is now a third through 2016 and I have made significant progress in this collection. It is one of the few collections that I just cannot bring myself to sell even though I don't have room to display it in my new home. Maybe some day when I can afford a bigger home, this collection will come live with me.

Anyways, several new pieces I have acquired for this collection since then are mainly most of the Hasbro repaints. I seriously don't even know why I wanted them, but I guess deep in my mind, I am still wishing Animated didn't end so early. I have just acquired the most elusive figure of all for me personally, Takara Blackout! Arghh I saw this brand new when I was in HK late 2010 after graduating, but ended up getting Jetwing Prime over it (my Jetwing Prime is still NIB btw). I also acquired another set of the Jet twins to display as Safeguard. Other big purchases include the Shadow Blade Megatron, which cost me waaaaay more than I should have paid for it, but they were offset by sales I made on a lot of other figures. Another one is Atomic Lugnut, seemed like I've seen this guy tons of times, but when I wanted to get him, he was nowhere to be found.

That's it for now, there are still a few I want in the Animated series, namely, the Botcon Toxitron, that one is a beauty. And the TFCC Animated Cheetor, which I actually saw them get cleared out a while back, should have gotten one that time...but you know how it always happens. You don't want it until it's unavailable! LOL!

Cheers,
Jackson

DSCF2919

2 comments:

  1. wow you have more transformers animated than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Transformers collection! But I'm eyeing on your Power Rangers Megazord

    ReplyDelete