Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Small Marvel Universe Collection

Picked up several more figures from the MU line recently. New pickups include Iron Patriot, Thor, Juggernaut, and Colossus. We are soooo behind on MU in Canada, I just got Juggernaut and Colossus today! This is the first time I've ever seen them here! Picked up Iron Patriot and Thor a few weeks back when I just came back from HK. I've wanted Thor and Juggernaut for a long time, glad I finally got them! I can't wait to get some of the new figures and the rumored Avengers 5-pack!

By the way, anyone else watching the new "Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes"? This TV series is AMAZING for those that haven't seen it, if you are a Marvel fan, you HAVE to check it out! I've been watching them on this youtube channel.

P1070500

3 comments: